PAYMENT AT MARC & ANDRÉ ONLINE STORE IN RUSSIA
ATTENTION! For the period of introduction of the high readiness mode, delivery of orders in Russia is possible only if the order is prepaid on the website. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope for your understanding.
You can pay for the store's products in two ways:
1. Cash or credit card to the courier of the transport company upon receipt of the order.
Payment upon receipt of the order is carried out in accordance with the terms of payment of the shipping company carrying out the delivery.
2. Payment by credit card on the website through PJSC SBERBANK:
When placing an order in the online store, select Payment method: Online.
Payment cards accepted: Mir, VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide.
To pay (enter your card details), you will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK. The connection with the payment gateway and the transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, you may also need to enter a special password to make a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. The confidentiality of the reported personal information is ensured by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties, except in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the MIR, Visa Int. Payment systems. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.
For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued your bank card.
Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology.
Tips and tricks on the necessary security measures for making payments using a bank card:
1. Take care of your plastic cards as you save cash. Don't forget them in your car, restaurant, store, etc .;
2. Never give your credit card number over the phone to any person or company;
3. Always have an emergency telephone number at hand for the bank that issued your card, and in case of loss, immediately contact the bank;
4. Enter the card details only when making a purchase. Never list them for any other reason;
5. Check if a secure SSL connection is established: the address in the address bar should start with https: // and a lock should appear in the lower right corner of the browser.