TERMS OF RETURN OF PRODUCTS IN RUSSIA
When ordering goods in the online store "Marc & André", you can refuse to receive the order until the moment of payment, or return the paid goods in accordance with the Public Offer and the Legislation of the Russian Federation.
1. The Buyer has the right to refuse the ordered Goods at any time before receiving it, and after receiving the Goods - within 14 days, excluding the day of purchase, with the exception of Goods that cannot be exchanged and / or returned in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 55 dated January 19, 1998. The return of the Product of proper quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified Product are preserved. Information about a product that cannot be exchanged and / or returned can be found on the product page in the CHARACTERISTICS tab.
2. To return a paid product, you must fill out the RETURN FORM received with the delivered product, pack it with the returned product and send it to the address:
119435, Moscow, Savvinsky B. lane, house 9, building 1
Refunds will be made by transfer to a bank card (in case of prepayment for the goods on the website), or by bank transfer (for goods paid for upon receipt). Please carefully fill in the data in the RETURN FORM. The cost of delivery services is non-refundable.
Return email: email@example.com
The following types of goods cannot be exchanged and / or returned:
1. Personal hygiene items (combs, hairpins, hair curlers, wigs, hairpieces and other similar products).
2. Textile goods (cotton, linen, silk, woolen and synthetic fabrics, goods made of non-woven materials such as fabrics - ribbons, braid, lace and others).
3. Perfumery and cosmetic products.
4. Sewing and knitwear (linen, hosiery).
5. Products and materials in contact with food, made of polymeric materials, including for one-time use (tableware and kitchen utensils, containers and packaging materials for storing and transporting food).
6. Articles made of precious metals with precious stones, from precious metals with inserts of semiprecious and synthetic stones, faceted precious stones.
7. Goods of good quality, having individually defined properties, if these goods can be used exclusively by the consumer purchasing them (in accordance with clause 4 of article 26.1 of the Law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights").
8. Goods for the prevention and treatment of diseases at home (sanitary and hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textiles and other materials, medical instruments, devices and equipment, oral hygiene products, spectacle lenses, childcare items), medicines ...
9. Technically sophisticated household goods for which warranty periods are set (massagers / muscle stimulators for the face and body, skin care devices, illuminated mirrors, etc.).